Aposto is back open for dining in Wednesday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to close as of July 1, 2020. Reservations are available via phone (515.244.1353) or on OpenTable.
Everything is right at Aposto, and we’re dedicated to making sure it is. Founded by award-winning restaurateur Tony Lemmo, Aposto is a one-of-a-kind destination offering modern classical cuisine inside a 1880 Victorian mansion.
Each season, we explore the extensive world of Italian, French and Mediterranean cuisine to provide our guests a truly unique culinary experience.
Dinner is offered Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. In addition to our weekly dinner service, we offer a monthly “Pop-Up” dinner.
If you’re not quite ready to dine in at the Scala House, we are offering our entire current dinner menu and our Italian Family Dinner for takeout.
The Italian Family Dinner — $65
Feeds 6-8; available cooked or take-and-bake
- Baked Cavatelli: Homemade noodles | Sweet Italian sausage | Marinara | Italian cheeses
- Garden Salad: Mixed greens | Red onions | Cucumbers | Grape tomatoes | Creamy Italian and balsamic dressing
- Toasted Garlic Bread
Place your order via email at email@example.com before 10 a.m. on the day of preferred pick up, or you can order ahead for later in the week.
*Cash or check is preferred, and you can pay at pick-up time. Gratuities are gladly accepted and appreciated!
- How many pasta casseroles would you like?
- Would you prefer your pasta casserole fully cooked or ready to bake at home?
- What day (Wednesday through Saturday) and time (4 to 7 p.m.) would you like to arrange pick-up?
When stopping by, visit the host stand just inside the front door One of our staff members will greet you and complete your order. It’s that simple.
Eat well and travel often friends!
— Caitlin, Shawn and Tony