Now that Memorial Day has arrived (gratitude to all who have served or are serving our country), summer unofficially begins. At long last! As a reminder, we have decided to stick with our thriving carryout service only until summer officially begins for the safety of our guests, staff and families.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back to the Scala House soon, but in the meantime, we’re expanding our menu offerings even more this week! Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we’ll be offering our Italian Family Meal, which includes pasta, salad and garlic bread and feeds 6 to 8 for pre-order and driveway pick-up.
In addition to our three-course family feast, we’re offering TWO new Prix Fixe Dinners for 2. Our full supply of last week’s date-night dinners sold out within 24 hours, so be sure to get your dibs in fast! This week, your options include Chef Shawn’s signature braised osso buco or prosciutto-stuffed chicken, both served with salad and chocolate torte.
With your purchase of either dinner package, you can add on one or all of the following items at time of pick up. All are available on a first come, first serve basis:
- Nanee’s Baked Polenta Cakes: Tomato-zucchini ragu | Romano | Parsley ($10 per order)
- Lou Ann’s Italian Wedding Cake ($8 per slice)
Place your order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. on the day of preferred pick up, or you can order ahead for later in the week.
*Cash or check is preferred, and you can pay at pick-up time. Gratuities are gladly accepted and appreciated!
- If you’re ordering the family meal, how many pasta casseroles would you like?
- If you’re ordering the family meal, would you prefer your pasta casserole fully cooked or ready to bake at home?
- What day (Wednesday through Saturday) and time (4 to 7 p.m.) would you like to arrange pick-up?
When stopping by, just pull up the driveway and honk the horn. One of our staff members will greet you and complete your order. It’s that simple.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tony & The Aposto Team
P.S. Remember to shop local!